Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Unit 1. Greetings and Intros

Unit 1. Greetings and Intros.
Lesson A. Getting to know you.
Lesson B. People we like

Topic: Greetings and introductions
Vocabulary: Basic greetings; classmate, friend, boy/girlfriend; various professions
Grammar: Subject pronouns and possessive adjectives with be; yes/no questions and short answers with be
Functions: Introducing yourself



Uploaded on authorSTREAM by doris3m

In this lesson we are going to practice:
Basic Introductions:
Hi, Hello!
My name's Mary.
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening.

Saying your name:
A: What's your name?
B: My name's John

Saying your first name and last name:
A: Hi, my first name is Carlos Gonzalez. What's your name?
B: Hi, Carlos. I'm Lucy Morales.

Saying your e-mail
A: What's your e-mail address?
B: It's lucymorales@gmail.com

The Alphabet: spelling your name




Meeting people and spelling names
A: This is my friend Carlos Perez
B: Hi, Carlos. Nice to meet you. My name's Jose.
C: Hello. Jose. Nice to meet you, too
B: How do you spell your name?
C: C-A-R-L-O-S


The numbers 0-10
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ad ten

Favorites
What's your favorite.... actor, actress, athlete, singer, teacher...?

Names
My name is...
My family calls me ...
My friends calls me...
My classmates call me...

No comments: